For a list of supported and unsupported browsers and operating systems, check out our article here!
As a web-based platform, we're heavily dependent on browser maintenance. Because the platform is web-based, most issues that arise are related to the browser's settings with regard to cache & history. Non web-based platforms typically use an internal server; however, those commonly run the risk of intermittent server outages, which is why we're web-based.
We have a couple of recommendations to assist you with loading the Experiences App:
1. Clearing Cache/Browser History-Close any tabs/windows that have Blackbird up
-Ctrl + H to bring up your browser history
-Clear all time browsing data, including cookies and cache
-Close browser and restart PC
2. Clear Host Cache - Open the Google Chrome browser
- In the address bar, type chrome://net-internals/#dns
- Clear your host cache
- Close browser and reopen
3. Flush your DNS Host Cache
4. Check your internet speed