Below are some issues you may run into when setting up and managing your Leaf Logix integration. For each instance, the steps to rectify the issue are provided here!
Information has stopped syncing from the integration
There are many reasons why one or all of the integrations syncs would stop working. Often times this is the result of a change made to Leaf Logix’s data structure or the result of a data security precaution. The following steps can be taken to fix the issue:
- Make sure the integration configuration is Active. If this box is not marked, Blackbird will pause sharing data with Leaf Logix.
- Ensure the correct functionality is enabled. For example, if the product sync functionality is not enabled there will be no product updates through the integration. To confirm if a sync is enabled, navigate to the Leaf Logix Integration config and check the sycns at the bottom.
- Check the integration Activity Log. This can confirm that the syncs are not working and will provide further detail into the error or problem. If the sync status is Failed and the error message is Forbidden, it indicates there is a problem with the access to that section of your POS. You will need to reach out to your Leaf Logix representative and request access for your API key be reinstated.
Inventory coming through the integration is incorrect
- Inventory is coming through the integration that is not available for sale in Leaf Logix.
- Inventory that should be available for sale is not pulling through the integration.
- Has it been 5 minutes since the inventory was added to Leaf Logix? The product sync runs every five minutes, so if this inventory was just created in Leaf Logix, it might take a few more minutes to see it come through to Blackbird.
- Check the integration activity log to ensure the product sync has been happening successfully. If there are errors in the activity log, this is likely the problem. If the sync status is Failed and the error message is Forbidden, it indicates there is a problem with the access to that section of your POS. You will need to reach out to your Leaf Logix representative and request API access for the inventory endpoint.
- Confirm the room assigned to the inventory in Leaf Logix is correctly designated as available for e-commerce. If you believe that there is additional inventory that should be available online, is coming through is not allowed for sale, it is likely because the inventory is in a room that does not allow for e-commerce. This can easily be fixed by selecting Yes in the room configuration for E-commerce sales.
- If none of these are the problem, please reach out to Blackbird Support with examples of the inventory in question, what room it is in and what you are expecting to see happening.
We are not receiving order notifications
- Confirm you have added a valid email address to the order notification field in the integration configuration. If there is no email address, you can fix the issue by adding one!
- If none of these are the problem, please reach out to Blackbird Support with the email address you should be receiving notifications to.
Was this article helpful? Let us know below! We’re always trying to improve and would love to see your feedback.