For a list of supported and unsupported browsers and operating systems, check out our article here!
As a web-based platform, we're heavily dependent on browser maintenance. Because the platform is web-based, most issues that arise are related to the browser's settings with regard to cache & history. Non web-based platforms typically use an internal server; however, those commonly run the risk of intermittent server outages, which is why we're web-based.
We have a couple of recommendations to assist you with loading the Experiences App:
1. Clearing Cache/Browser History-Close any tabs/windows that have Blackbird up
-Ctrl + H to bring up your browser history
-Clear all time browsing data, including cookies and cache
-Close browser and restart PC
2. Clear Host Cache-Open the Google Chrome browser
- In the address bar, type chrome://net-internals/#dns
- Clear your host cache
- Close browser and reopen
3. Flush your DNS Host Cache
4. Check your internet speed
Learn more about the Experiences App...
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach us anytime by clicking on the help chat in the bottom left of your screen. We’re always happy to help!