You can embed your BlackbirdGo menu directly onto your website using an iFrame!
To do so, simply navigate to the BlackbirdGo marketplace and select your menu.
Next, copy your menu URL from the search bar and input into an iFrame. Copy your iFrame code and paste into your website.
What is an iFrame?
An iFrame(Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The iFrameHTML element is often used to insert content from another source, such as an advertisement, into a Web page. For clients who use a BlackbirdGo menu and want to have that menu accessible on their own website, they can copy and paste an iFrame embed code.
How do you generate an iFrame embed code?
Generating iFrame embed codes is incredibly easy, as there are multiple free websites who offer this. To do so:
- Find your menu on the BlackbirdGo marketplace
- Select the menu, and copy the menu URL
- Find an iFrame generator (iFrame-Generator is most often used by our team)
- Enter in the width (600px) and height (1200px). Please note that these settings may need to be adjusted by the client themselves, depending on the retailer's own website formatting
- Select "yes" for scrollbar to allow scrolling
- Paste the BlackbirdGo menu URL
- Generate the iFrame embed code
- Preview the iFrame embed code
- Copy and paste it into the website
Any further embed formatting questions and issues should be directed to your own web developer. Depending on the domain that is hosting your website, adding an iFrame menu can tend to be difficult to effectively implement. Minor configurations within your website to make the frame fit the page right, avoid overlapping scrolling, etc. are required to publish an iFrame menu to your website. While Support can help with iFrame code generation, we are not able to help troubleshoot anything related to formatting issues as it relates to third-party site builders.
Interested in using a white-label menu instead? Click here to learn more!