What is Collect?
Collect is a short piece of code, known as an embed, that is placed on your website. This embed code will display a customizable banner that will allow your customers to sign up for text messaging campaigns and your loyalty program!
On the banner, you can customize the associated text used to attract website visitors to sign up. For example, you could say "Get access to weekly specials!”. Make sure to pick a phrase that you feel will resonate best with your customer base.
The online sign-up process requires website visitors to enter their phone number, name, and email (if you have it enabled) into the Collect banner. Once signed up, customers can select their product interests, which you can use to send targeted text message campaigns.
- Build your customer list and turn anonymous website visitors into customers by capturing customer information directly from your site.
- A simple setup process allows you to start collecting customer data in seconds without taking time away from your staff’s busy day.
- Send targeted messages by capturing customer product interests during the sign-up process.
- Quick and easy way to enroll in your Loyalty program.
- Fully compliant software allows you to collect customer information without worry.
It is important to note that Collect embeds can only be configured at the Organization level. While a location will have access to the embed generated for them, the actual setup must be done by the organization. Collect embeds are location-specific, meaning that a new embed will have to be setup for every location in the organization.