- How do I create an Order Discount?
- What is an Order Discount used for?
- How does an Order Discount apply?
To access your discounts, you must first navigate to the Settings & Configuration Block and then select the Discounts Block.
How do I create an Order Discount?
What is an Order Discount used for?
This discount type has to be applied at the time of check-out and applies to the subtotal of the entire order a customer has selected. If you’re running a “20% discount on everything” type sale, this would be the discount to use.
How does an Order Discount apply?
- Order discounts will never apply automatically and will always require manual entry.
- Order discounts apply to the order subtotal.
- The discount will affect tax calculations which will affect the total after taxes.