Here, you will find the packaging and labeling guide for all Wholesale deliveries in the State of Nevada. The items detailed below are required for our team to be able to transport your product in an efficient and timely way.
Required Parcel Packaging and Labeling
- Identify to From location and To location clearly on the parcel
- Identify the contents of parcel
- Include the invoice associated with the order on the outside of the parcel
- Identify the Batch number of the inventory included in the parcel
- If METRC tags are in the parcel, label tags in the parcel
- Label each parcel with its applicable number
Example: 3 parcels would be 1/3, 2/3, and 3/3
That’s pretty much all there is to managing product packaging for wholesale transportation in Nevada! If you have any further questions, feel free to reach us anytime by clicking on the help chat in the bottom left of your screen. We’re always happy to help!